Tuesday, June 13, 2006

2Peas Tuesday Blogger Challenge


What is one story..... you have yet to scrapbook??
Something you wanna preserve for others to know about/read in the years to come?


Well, I can't believe I have yet to do a single page on my Star Wars obsession... it is well known in my family how much I am involved in the collecting and conventions as I have been featured in newpapers, magazines, on TV and radio... but I haven't yet made any real scrapbook pages about it. I do have binders of memorabilia from specific conventions, but I would like to do a few pages in my "Book of Me" since it has been a huge part of my life for the past 30 years! I guess it's about time I get off my butt and do some!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...