Friday, April 27, 2007

3 Cards and a Layout

It's been a few weeks since daughter and I have been to cropping night, so yesterday we returned to our favorite scrapbooking store and got some projects done. I was able to get three simple cards finished; 2 birthday cards (the same), and an anniversary card. I love the new papers they had, as well as some nice "Springy" metal embellishements. I hand-painted the flower on the anniversary card metal tag to match the paper.

Birthday card

Anniversary card


I also finsihed a very simple page about the evolution of my painting an oil portrait of Ted Neeley. Called the "Evolution of (a) Man" I hand-painted the title and used some great Basic Grey paper that was just perfect. Bazzil cardstock and silver eyelets finished off this simple page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...