Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Moleskine Sketches

A few weeks back, I finally got myself something I've wanted for awhile; a small pocket "Moleskine" and a set of good sketching pencils. I made a case to carry them in my purse, so I can draw wherever and whenever I please.

Here are two of my first drawings. I hope to fill the entire book one day!


My first sketch...

done in our living room while Sheba, our oldest cat slept on her favorite recliner.

When she woke up, she sat with me and I did a closeup of her beautiful green eye.
















My second page, a sketch from a photo this time...

of the little Fledgling Robin

(you can read the story on my Rather Be Blogging Blog here).

Cute and scruffy all in one.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...