Friday, January 20, 2012

Cards For Work Birthdays


This card features a dragonfly stamp from Michael Strong... I have a few of his beautiful "cloisonné" designs. This one is stamped with Tim Holtz' Embossing pad and Tsukineko black embossing powder. I then coloured it in with Copics B14, RV10, V12 and YG11 and popped it up on foam dimensionals. The patterned paper is by "Me & My Big Ideas". I used some Spellbinders dies for the circular sentiment and coloured border of the top layer with Copic V12.


The same papers were used for the second card. The sentiment stamp is from my stash; and it's not marked... The ribbon is also from my stash. I find it's faster to do a couple of cards at the same time - they may have some of the same supplies, but I make sure they have different designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...