Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Cards

What happens when you come down with a bad cold just days before a holiday? A holiday you are hosting a family dinner for, no less?

You "cheat" on the homemade cards ;)

Okay, maybe "cheating" isn't exactly true - but this year instead of hand colouring stamped images, I found some pretty nice Easter stickers at Michael's to decorate my family cards.

To be honest, what made me buy them was the chocolate rabbit... it looks so real and yummy! I just know daughter will love it.

I also saved time and what little energy I had by using the same colour combinations and patterned papers for all five cards. I just mixed up the styles a bit.



Well, at least I got them made... now to think about Easter Sunday dinner. I just hope this darn cold goes away by then.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...