Thursday, March 17, 2016

Podcast Episode 34

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Well, I am a few days late recording this most recent episode; but I've been busy knitting, spinning, dyeing and even got some sewing done on a special project. I also share a wonderful package that's arrived from a very wonderful friend. I hope you can sit and spend some time with me in my Victorian Studio:



Here is a short video on the history of the Hudson Bay Point blanket that I found on YouTube as well!


Links mentioned in this episode:

My Ravelry Group
My Ravelry Project Page 

Pen, Hook and Needles Podcast
Sticks + Twine Podcast
Packyknits Podcast
Inside Number 23 Podcast
Spicy Homemaker Podcast
Hue Loco Podcast
The Dyer's Notebook Podcast
Fishknits Yarn
Knit and Stitch Bits Bags
Fondant Fibre 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...