Monday, November 20, 2006

Calm and Curiosity

I don't know why, but it seems to me that layouts of our furry friends are so much easier than other layouts I struggle to complete.... is it because they are so photogenic? Entertaining? Or are they simply doing what I would dearly love to do: take time to relax, napping whenever the mood hits, perhaps staring out into the unknown with wonder...

Whatever it is, here are two more layouts of our cats, Dakotah and Sheba; doing what cats do best, I guess.



5 comments:

  1. Oh, what sweet babies! These are great photos of your kitties, and the layouts are beautiful! I agree about pet layouts being easier to do. I don't feel as much pressure with them, for some reason. I know I can always take another photo and they'll still be dressed the same! :-) These are two wonderful pages! TFS! Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. L*O*V*E the scrapage girl! Keep it up, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "calm" is speaking to me, love that!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pages! Love those pictures, especially the ones where they're looking out the window.
    :-)

    I'm with you. It is easier for me to make kitty pages too. Don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layouts. You did a wonderful job on them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...