Monday, January 10, 2011

There's Snow Place Like Home!

Especially on a bitterly cold day! Brrrrr!

But I do LOVE winter; it gives me more time to craft instead of weeding a garden  ;)

Here's a card featuring my newest digistamps, Penguin and Igloo. They can be purchased over at my DigiDrawn site!



This card also marks the first time I've tried a new toy I received for Christmas - my Copic airbrush! I used it to colour the background and the swirls with B91 and B93.

My Cuttlebug was used to emboss the background as well as to cut my swirls using three new Sizzlet dies I picked up at Michaels for 50% off yesterday (can't beat that!)

The ribbon is from my stash and the sentiment is computer generated.

Copics used:

Penguin: B91, B93, B95, C0, C3, C4, C6, C10, Y32, Y35, Y38

Igloo: B91, C0, C3, C4, C5

Keep warm - stay indoors!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...