Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Podcast Episode 5

Socks, Stamps and Stranded Knitting

Back again with another podcast episode! Today I talk about what's currently on my needles, as well as a demonstration on how I design simple stranded knitting patterns.

Also, I feature a few of my digital stamps and how I use them on cards.

Hope you enjoy this week's episode.



For further information or details about my knitting projects, please visit my Ravelry page.

Podcasts that I mentioned:

A Wee Bit Knitty
Bakery Bears
Dancing Geek
Fiber Trek
FO and Dye
Ichigoabroad
In A Snit
Knit All The Things
Knitting in Circles
Little Bobbins Knits
Pen, Hook and Needles
Pink Hair Girl
Sockmatician
The Knitting Den
Tilly Trout
Yarnder Woman


Thanks for watching!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Maureen for doing such a great podcast and show me all those lovely projects. I love to see them and I think you're a very skilled,crafty woman :) I'm in awe and love to see the stamps you made and how you use excell I'm not good in using it so I'll have to rewatch how you use it and have to have a go with that and just do it I guess ;) I spend the time while knitting on a babyhat and thank you so much for taking so much time to give me something to watch while knitting early in the morning. I'm too a winterperson. We've had a few very hot summerdays this week and I'm very tired from it. I rather have autumn or winter but people always look at me if I'm a nutcase when I say so. Oh well I guess there might be something right in them thinking that ;) Hope you had a great week and sorry for responding so late. I started watching, something came up, rewatched...again had to stop and now this morning was ME time so I took it ;) Hugs :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...