Monday, May 9, 2016

Podcast Episode 38

Happy Mother's Day! This week I share knitting, spinning and some sewing I've been doing to create prizes for my upcoming podiversary. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your visit:




Links mentioned in this episode:

My Ravelry Group
My Ravelry Project Page 

Pen, Hook and Needles Podcast
Spicy Homemaker Podcast
Sip and Stitch Knitter Podcast
Pink Hair Girl Podcast

Two Tangled Skeins Canada KAL list

Fondant Fibre

Pineridge Hollow
Purls of Color Podcast
Silver Shed USA
Little Bobbins Knits Podcast
Sweet Leaps Podcast
Blue Hills Fibre Festival
Stitches and Purls Etsy shop
Knitting I Love Podcast
Swatch This Fiber Arts
Mommee Made It Etsy shop






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...