Thursday, October 27, 2016

Podcast Episode 50

Potter-centric 

Another Harry Potter filled episode in which I show details of how I made a knitted owl toy. The PHN Toy KAL is in full swing, and I share some FOs already entered. Owl Mail has also delivered quite a few wonderful packages too - hope you enjoy seeing what they've brought.



Links mentioned in this episode:

Pen, Hook and Needles Podcast
Me and My Dog and Some Yarn Podcast
Mina Philipp - The Knitting ExPat Podcast


Oh!Loops Yarn
Ancient Arts Fibre

Knitter's Pride
Kraemer Yarns
Diary of a Yarn Snob Podcast
Stitch With Sprite966 Podcast
Voolenvine Yarn

 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...