Saturday, April 7, 2007

Easter cards

Another holiday, another opportunity to make cards! This year, I hand-drew my own bunny design on gray cardstock and colored them in with pencil crayons and outlined them with black Zig pens.

Next I took some patterned paper and glued it to thick board cut in egg shapes. I made the paper a bit larger than the egg shape, glued it on and then used a sanding file to sand off the edges...it worked great!

I added Bazzil cardstock to the front of each card, glued on the bunny and egg, added patterned paper to the inside and stamped a flower and "Happiness" on each.


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I like the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards and your easter decor....I really need to get with the program!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful. Great job!!!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...