Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cards Galore!

May is a busy month for card making. With a few birthdays, Mother's Day and an anniversary in early June, I've been busy in the studio creating. Here is my Mother's Day card for my mom using a beautiful image courtesy of The Graphics Fairy:


Dad's Birthday is coming up in a few days too, so I made him a card using some Tim Holtz papers in his favorite colours. I found a few dark green buttons and sewed them on:


Another Mother's Day card - this one is for hubby's mom:


And here is a dragonfly card for a card swap using background paper that I created with Tim Holtz Distress Inks and some water for a water colour effect:


Here is the second card I made for this month's card swap. I was to make a "Card for a man". I know this is hard for many... me included. But recently I got some great masculine / steampunk papers that I could use! I also stamped a clock face from Tim Holtz and added a button from my stash.


Whew! Next I have to do a special card for daughter who will be turning 21 (AHHHH!!!) in two weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...