Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Podcast Episode 35

Easter Crafting

I hope everyone who celebrated had a nice Easter weekend. Ours was low-key, but it was nice to share some time with family. In this episode, I share not only my current knitting and spinning projects, I also have some past Easter crafting... from blown egg decorating to oil painting. I also include a short video on a home-made quickie craft. I hope you enjoy:



Links mentioned in this episode:

My Ravelry Group
My Ravelry Project Page 

Inside Number 23 Podcast
Spicy Homemaker Podcast and the Spicy Homemaker Ravlery Group (The Knitting Games)
Pink Hair Girl Podcast
Little Bobbins Knits Podcast
Purls of Color Podcast
Knitting ExPat Podcast
Fiber Trek Podcast
Spoonflower
Fondant Fibre 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...