Wednesday, May 17, 2006

2Peas Wednesday Blogger Challenge

What craft/hobby would you pursue, if you only had the time and / or the money, besides scrapbooking of course! We already know we're all hopelessly addicted to that hobby!

What a perfect question for me today. Since I have begun this blog about art, I can say without hesitation that I wish I had more time and money to oil paint more. I haven't done a painting in a long time; and since my Dad can't paint anymore (he is 79 and his hands shake too badly), he gave me all his art supplies....I dearly want to get them all out, take out my easel and have a go at it again. In the meantime, I'll satisfy my artistic cravings with creating using patterned paper, embellishments, ephemera and photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...