Friday, April 6, 2012

More ATCs

It is so much fun to make these small pieces, I have already made the three I will trade in May!


The black and white one is just a doodle I made. One day I did a whole slew of them; I'll probably trade 1 each per month. The second is Pinky, torn from a metal Victorian frame I plan to use for another image. But I didn't want to throw her away, so I used her on an ATC along with a sheer ribbon, pink jewel and "Love" sentiment. The last ATC is made from an old Bingo card and matching bingo marker. "Lucky" was stamped and threaded with some blue fiber and an old moth image popped up on foam.

At this rate, I am going to have all my cards ready for trading straight through to August in no time at all!

I think I may need to find another trading group...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...