Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Oh Yes She Is

In response to this week's challenge to create a "Diva" card at:



I made an "Andy Warhol" - style quartet of ATCs:


This is Tawnee, a Ragdoll -- our youngest feline; a true "Diva" if there ever was one.  When she graces me with her presence, it's usually by tucking herself in beside me in my favorite chair. And heaven forbid if I should stop patting her while she's there; if I try, she vocalizes her displeasure immediately.

But those beautiful blue eyes always seem to get their way...

These cards started out with a printed image layered with a sentiment I found online. I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks to colour each in. Copics were used to colour the crowns and her blue eyes. I added Glossy Accents on her eyes as well. A final touch of Star Dust Stickles was added to the border of each card.

That was fun!


5 comments:

  1. Your kitty is just the cutest! :) How very lovely your cards are!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. your diva is soo cute :-) and a very good idea to use "Andy Warhol" - style

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D Thank you so much Kasia! She is a cutie; I have always wanted a Ragdoll so when we found her a few years ago, we snatched her up and brought her home! She really DOES live up to the name "Ragdoll"...she just goes limp in your arms.

    Thank you Monika! I love that technique; it's the first time I've done anything like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...