Monday, May 31, 2010

A New Pal



I knew when I purchased this Tilda holding Hatched Chick that I could put nearly anything in her hands... as long as it covered the original image. So I drew a little kitten for sweet Tilda to have and hold.

Here's the original Easter-themed stamp I coloured previously if you're unfamiliar with it:


I used two sheets of matching paper from The Glitter Stack by DCWV, matted with two sheets of purple and yellow Bazzil cardstock. All papers were edged with my Copic V09 marker.

I used simple flower brads and ribbon from my stash. The sentiment is hand-written on a Cuttlebug punched tag, nested onto cardstock that was punched using my Martha Stewart lace edge punch. My Cuttlebug was also used to punch out the Spellbinder's oval mat as well.

Both the oval mat and Tilda are raised on foam dimensionals too.

Here are the Copics used on my card:

Kitty: C0, C2, C3
Kitty's Bow: R01, C2
Dress and shoes: B000, B00, R00, R01, C0, C2
Skin: E000, E00
Hair: Y32, E97, E99

I hope you likey!

16 comments:

  1. Awww...She's so cute. She looks so proud to hold up her new little friend.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet & precious. You did another wonderful card Maureen!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  3. O Maureen you are just way way way too clever!! that looks excellent! love her showing off her little kitten. fantastic job with the sketch too
    Hugs leonie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea, how clever you are! love it
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's precious. And you did such a good job making the card compliment her. She loves showing off her kitten! Thanks for sharing, Shirley

    Oh, I love how you used the lacey ribbon for the upright. S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maureen,
    What a great idea, how clever of you! I LOVE your card, your Tilda is beautifully colored!
    Hugs,
    Silvie from France

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Maureen how cute this card is! Cheers, Lora Sinkler-Lake www.crazystamper.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable and what a brilliant idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card, very original,
    Hugs, Line

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful, Maureen!!!
    I recently saw that stamp in Sweden! Wish I bought it! LOL!
    Your blog is great, BTW!!
    All the best from Denmark!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute, I love fun cheery colors!
    Hugs, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it! Your choice of colors and your coloring went together so wonderfully!
    Hugs,
    Garnet

    ReplyDelete
  14. Maureen, I love this idea. Your coloring is beautiful. Maybe you should draw your own stamps, you definitely have the talent.
    hugs,
    shell

    ReplyDelete
  15. FABULOUS!!!! I love the cute little kitty and your coloring is superb!!! Fantastic card!!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...