Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Incredible Beauty

How lucky am I? Not only did hubby give me a dozen incredibly beautiful roses for our anniversary, the next day my parents sent us a wonderful bouquet of mixed flowers.

I loved getting some close up shots to share. Be sure to click on the photos to enjoy them in the largest resolution!













Incredible what Mother Nature creates... the colours and patterns are amazing, especially close up. I have already drawn one as a digi stamp - which I will show on a card in a day or so. I hope to do even more soon!


8 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! The flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I took lots of photos to enjoy long after they fade...

      Delete
  2. Beautiful shots! The roses are amazing. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The roses are still so beautiful too... they never last long enough for me though... Thank you JoJo!

      Delete
  3. They're gorgeous! When I click to enlarge them, they almost look 3D. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maureen, doubly blessed, how wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...