Sunday, January 8, 2012

Craft Room 2012

For the past few months, I've been redecorating my craft room in the basement. Ever since I moved all my stuff down here, I've been really enjoying the ability to create in a larger space with a TV all my own! While researching craft rooms online for organizational ideas, I fell in love with the many vintage / antique styled rooms. So, here finally are some images of how mine looks so far with the pieces I've acquired since the Fall.

I'll be doing separate posts to detail some of the more interesting items, but for now, here's a slideshow for an overall visit:


Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. WOW.....LOVING your new craft space!
    So many awesome items to admire.....you lucky, lucky girl!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing! What a great way to start the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    I love your workspace!!! Adore your birdcages, the mouse plate is darling and The bells with the sheep...damn, I love it all! Your craftroom loks like a museum! So clean and organized! Nice to meet you! Im glad to meet someone from Canada! :D Thanks for following and popping in, Im staying also!
    Have a beautiful weekend
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...