Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Scrapbook pages then and now

Since I had the great opportunity to see Jesus Christ Superstar for the second time (the first was in 1994, then again last month), I decided my scrapbook pages documenting these two events should match. Because they also housed my autographs from the stars, I didn't want to file them away in an album where I couldn't enjoy them. This is something I haven't done before; acutally mounting my scrapbook pages on the wall:


Along with my signed Jesus Christ Superstar album, here are the four pages that I completed. I redid my 1994 pages so they match this year's event:




And here are 2007's pages (last one is just showing the booklet open):





I found five frames at Micheal's specifically designed for record albums for only $8 each.. these worked great to fit both the album and the scrapbook pages!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...