Thursday, March 15, 2007

Productive Croppin'

I was on fire tonight... two layouts AND a card finished. And another 2 page layout nearly done. All in less than four hours at our local scrapbooking store. It was great to get some pages finally completed; it's been awhile!

A couple of nice closeups of Casey our terrier cross. She'll be 10 this year! Basic Grey paper, Heidi Swapp letters. One photo is raised with foam squares, both are mounted on black Bazzil cardstock.

Dakotah playing with my pot pourri table decor...she really does think I placed these balls there just for her enjoyment. Basic Grey paper, chipboard letters painted and sanded, brads distressed with ink, chipboard tag with kitty brad and fibers.


A thank you card to my online friend for showing Ted Neeley my painting of him. "Superstar" logo stamped on Bazzil cardstock and raised with foam squares. Karen Foster patterned paper over Bazzil cardstock. Heavy brass "Thank You" plate adhered at bottom.

Inside of card. Ribbon with gold cross, more Karen Foster paper. She likes purple, and I thought the "stars" on purple paper was most appropriate for "Superstar!" Hope she likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...