Sunday, July 26, 2009

Whoo Hoo! I Won!



What a great surprise when Toni from Moved To The Mountains informed me I won her bloggy prize recently... and what a thrill it was to receieve all these cute goodies in the mail shortly afterward!

Not only is Toni a wonderful person, she is my card-making inspiration... her work is incredible and has been in Cards Only magazine a numerous times!

And now I have an "Original Toni" for my very own too ;)

Thank you Toni! I will post my creations using all these goodies as soon as I can.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Maureen!! I didn't know you had posted these here! See...I learned about you already from Featured Blogger Friday! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...