Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New Cards

Been playing around with some new techniques, so I thought I would post a few recent cards.

Black and White Bird cardHere is a black and white card (I still haven't figured out what occasion it will be used for...) using a Cuttlebug embossing folder, and coloured in the bird with Copic # N zero.

Special Day card This one I made after learning how to make ribbon flowers on Mary's great blog My Stampin' Dreams. Her wonderful video tutorials are full of great ideas; I know I will be trying more soon! I coloured in the button and foam center with Copics.

Birthday Wishes cardThis card was made after I finally brought my old sewing machine up into the craft room. I sewed the ribbon and patterned paper, added some buttons and stamped the sentiment.


1 comment:

  1. I love that ribbon flower. I'm going to have to go read the tutorial; thanks for posting it. Oh, and the patterned paper on your bday card...love it! I used some of that in the altered boxes I did for our bedroom. (Here: http://southernart-heather.blogspot.com/2009/01/fresh-bread-altered-boxes.html)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...