Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Departing (temporarily, mind you) from Magnolias, I created this card for daughter's 19th birthday yesterday.

I used the uber-cute Penny Black Micey stamp, coloured with Copics natch, and used my Cuttlebug with Spellbinder die to cut it out and popped it up on foam dimensionals. A final drop of gold stickles added sparkle to the candle flame.

The patterned paper is Bo Bunny's Back to Backs. I mounted it on two layers of Bazzil cardstock; all three layers having been inked in black and distressed with my Making Memories distressing tool. I then ran them through my sewing machine for a stitched edge.

I wrapped a bow around the paper, added a rhinestone charm and even more bling with a self-adhesive swirl by Basic Grey. A few white flowers tucked into the ribbon finished it off!

I think she loved it... ;)

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...