Sunday, January 16, 2011

Two Cards in ONE Weekend!



Wow, what a busy weekend! In between the usual necessary chores, I was able to get two cards done. The one above was created to showcase my newest digi stamp "Chicken" that can be purchased at DigiDrawn here. It was a special request by a reader. So glad I was able to finish it up and do a sample card too! Details on how I made the card and coloured the image can be found over at DigiDrawn.

The next card is for a sadder occasion. Unfortunately a co-worker and friend lost her dog late last week to cancer. We are both animal lovers and I just know the heart wrenching pain she must be going through right now. Condolences cards are hard, but luckily I had some perfect paper and ribbon on hand:



I used my Cuttlebug to emboss the black background paper and also to cut the Sizzix dies for the swirls. A Martha Stewart punch (Double Loops) was used on the corners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...