Thursday, June 13, 2013

New Drawings

Last weekend I finally got another digi image drawn... it's been too long since I've added to my inventory over at DigiDrawn, so it was a great feeling to complete this.

This is my 1906 candlestick phone from my studio. I hope to do more antiques from my collection for a whole series of vintage digis.


Then as I mentioned the other day, I just had to draw some of the beautiful flowers I received for our anniversary. Here is the first one; a Gerbera Daisy.


I have some great macro shots so I can't wait to do more flower images soon.

For more information on how I created these cards, please come visit my DigiDrawn site!

6 comments:

  1. Seriously, you are very talented! wonderful, creative and very artistic"
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. They came out great! I have to go check out your other site now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! These are wonderful!!!! Love the gerber daisy!!! However, that's not slighting the candlestick phone at all. As you may remember I love all things old! Wonderful creations!!!!

    Hugs,

    "her" and Romeo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D

      Thank you "her" and Romeo! You are so sweet!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...