Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Podcast Episode 2

This week daughter and I had a fun trip to the small town of Carberry, Manitoba to partake in the Blue Hills Fibre Festival. For more about that (including a couple of side trips to rural antique shops to pick up a few goodies), please join me in my second podcast below:




Here's the link to my Star Wars customizing page if you want to see more of my toy customs mentioned in the podcast:

The Tantive IV Customs


Oh and I found out more information about the Goncalo Alves wood my new Turkish spindle is made from - it also goes by the name of Tigerwood or Zebrawood!

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Wald the Rodian looks like Greedo. Great job on all of them! Wow! You are such an amazing artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maureen, you are such a natural in front of the camera! I loved hearing about your delightful road trip and had no idea about your involvement with Star Wars. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...