Monday, November 9, 2015

Podcast Episode 23

And Then THIS Happened

This week I review my current projects with one finished, show some mail that's arrived and end with a review of my daughter's new endeavor. Hope you enjoy.



Links mentioned in this episode:

My Ravelry Group
My Ravelry Project Page 

Ancient Arts Yarn
Pen, Hook and Needles Podcast
Franciscangypsy Designs
A Wee Bit Knitty Podcast
Fluffy Fibers Podcast
The Knitting Den Podcast
On the Dock Knits
Fondant Fiber
Purls of Color Podcast Group
Silver Shed USA Bags
Article about the Manitoba Fibre Festival on CBC.ca

M is for Magpie


Yoshi's Woolly World video:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...