Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Podcast Episode 32

It's been a busy few weeks since I hast recorded; this week I share some knitting (with two finished projects!), some spinning, dyeing and quite a few new acquisitions. I also announce the winner of the Love You More sock pattern by Sara Lozzi. I hope you enjoy your visit.


<>


Pigs in Space - Luke Skywalker on the Muppet Show


Links mentioned in this episode:

My Ravelry Group
My Ravelry Project Page 


Fiber Trek Podcast
The Knitting ExPat Podcast
Suburban Stitcher Podcast
Purls of Color Podcast
FO & Dye Podcast
Bakery Bears Podcast
Pink Hair Girl Podcast
Lana Fina website
Ernest Shakleton Wiki






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...