Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Crop Night Tomorrow


Thursday night daughter and I will be at our local scrapbook store for cropping again...the fifth week in a row. We seem to get a lot more done there, as the store lacks the distraction of two cats walking all over our pages and playing with our embellishments. While cropping at home, I can't count the number of times I've laid out a page, and Dakotah has decided that it's a great toy and messes it up, knocking down my Primas, brads and ribbon onto the floor. At Dalcrafts, it's great to be right in the store to match up papers and accessories perfectly.

We have all our tools and supplies packed ready to go each week, and on the way, pick up the most important items of all...2 Tim Horton's Ice Caps....mmmmm....love the carmel ones out right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...