Wednesday, April 26, 2006

My Favorite Work

My third painting using my Wacom graphics tablet. A still life of fruit I had photographed.



Rose Digital Painting (my second attempt at using my new Wacom graphics tablet), done in 2008.


My Jack Sparrow pumpkin, carved into a foam pumpkin in 2006. Original drawing used for the design.


My first attempt at using my new Wacom graphics tablet. Of course I had to choose the furriest subject around...



Oil painting of Obi Wan Kenobi done in 2002. My friends at Lucasfilm call this my "Jesus Kenobi" portrait....



Wolf oil painting 24" X 36" on stretched canvas, 1995.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...