Wednesday, June 30, 2010

You're The Best!


Another card for a coworker who helped me out recently. I love this paper and have used it before, unfortunately it no longer had the make on the piece I had leftover! To coordinate with the paper, I used yellows, browns and purply-blues. Tilda is dressed in the purply-blue, even though this photo shows it as more blue toned.

First I sewed the background patterned paper onto Bazzil cardstock.Then I added some cotton lace ribbon I found at Dollarama and a paper doily and inked them both with new Stampin' Dots Barely Banana colour. Yellow roses and cala lilies are from the Bridal section at Michael's. A final touch of brown was added in the form of punched out oak leaves from Martha Stewart.

Tilda and the sentiment are both raised on foam dimensionals for some added interest.

Copics used:

Skin: E00, E01
Hair: Y11, E97, E99
Clothes: B60, B63, B66, W2

I hope she likes it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...