Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fairy Tilda


I don't think I've used this "Lazy Summer Days Tilda" stamp yet.... with those pretty wings, she reminded me of a fairy so I thought I'd draw a nice mushroom for her to ponder upon.

The patterned paper used is TPC Studio Ancestral Teal Brocade. I inked the edges of all the papers with Tim Holtz's Walnut Stain Distress ink and used my Making Memories distress tool to rough up the edges before sewing the patterned paper to the cardstock layer. A Dollarama Crafts cotton lace ribbon was coloured with Copic # E50 and topped with a Dollarama Crafts flower and leaves.

The mini butterflies were punched with a dollar bin Michael's punch and topped with Diamond stickles to match Tilda's wings.

The sentiment is from Stampendous' "Friendly Messages" set. Here is a side view to show the dimension; I used Scor Tape to adhere all the layers and popped Tilda and the mushroom up on Recollections foam squares.

Oh, and if you'd like this mushroom to complement your Tilda, fairy or even froggy stamp, you can!


Just click HERE to purchase my digistamp for your very own cards.

Copics list for this project:

Tilda's skin: E0000, E000, E00
Tilda's hair: Y28, Y32, E27
Dress: BG10, BG72, C0, C3
Wings: Diamond Stickles over BG10 and BG72
Mushroom: E50, E51, E53, E55, E57


5 comments:

  1. I really like this card. It's different. The mushroom is a great addition. Thanks for sharing. I sent up a prayer for your mother. Hugs' Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maureen,
    I will be praying for your dear mother.
    Your card is wonderful - love your mushroom :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Card! Love your mushroom, your truly talented! Thoughts and prayers for your Mom, Lisette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eine wunderschöne gestaltung der Karte. Klasse.

    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your colour combination, very pretty card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...