Saturday, September 1, 2012

We Have A Winner!

Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who visited, left a comment and became Followers of my blog for my "Where Bloggers Create" post!

I was frankly overwhelmed with the responses, lovely compliments and new bloggy friendships that were made. I also had such a wonderful time visiting the hundreds of beautiful blogs that participated in Karen's party. I will continue to return to quite a few for inspiration many, many times.

Unfortunately, there can only be one winner of my Blog Candy draw; and I guess Number 7 really IS lucky:


Congratulations Jo-Jo!!!!

I will contact you for your mailing address - I do hope you enjoy all your new (and old!) goodies!

4 comments:

  1. Karen's party was awesome and so much fun! Congrats to Jo-Jo!!!

    Have fun and many blessings.
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG OMG I WON I WON!!!!! I am so HAPPY Thank you soooo much!!!! WOW! I'm blown away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrat's to JoJo!!!! Great treasures.
    Thank you for having a giveaway!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the lucky winner!!! What a wonderful giveaway and again, so generous of you! :)

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...