Thursday, December 27, 2012

Church Bazaar

A few weeks back, my mom mentioned that her church was having a Bazaar - there would be a small selection of goods and baking for sale as well as a nice hot lunch served. Since I have read about all the wonderful things people have found at these bazaars, I asked if I could join her.

I am SO glad I did! Here are just a few of the awesome things I brought home that day:


This stoneware bowl is crazed and old but in great condition - how could I NOT get it when it was a mere dollar?


When I peeked into the inside of this clock, I spotted the brass gears and thought it would make a great piece for parts... until I got it home, wound it up with the key and realized it works! And chimes on the hour and half hour!

What a fantastic addition to my studio! I just ADORE it!

Oh and it was a dollar too!


When I spotted some transferware on another table, I saw a sign that said $5. I assumed that was for the teapot.

Nope.... ALL this was $5.


I told my mom that they should have priced these things much higher -- I know I still would have bought them!

Oh, and the baking I brought home was delish too...

:)

Sharing with:


The Thrifty Groove

8 comments:

  1. These are AWESOME!!! You are right to have snatched them! Lucky girl! :)

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi girlfriend --
    I am loading blogs into my draft post for the Grow Your Blog party -- you are all set!! Remember the party is on January 19th!!

    I just gotta say that stonewear bowl is a fabulous find!!!! You did good!!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. You brought so amazing things! I adore thos clock! Kisses x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane, you found some amazing deals!! I love the stone ware bowl. I can not believe you got that transfer ware all for five dollars!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds, I love these kind of bazaars...always cheap treasures to be found. The clock is my favorite for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds! I love church sales, so many fun things at good prices!Thank you for sharing at TTF. And Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...