Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Pay It Forward Art Project

Now this sounds like a lot of fun; while visiting Kathy over at Kluless, I came upon her post about an art sharing party... of course I wanted in! So in order to participate, I agreed to post the rules here on my blog to see if anyone else would like to join us.

Would you like a Tim Holtz inspired piece by moi? I will be creating something special for the first five who comment on this post and say "Yes, I want in"!

I'll use some of this....

If you do, here are the official rules to cut and paste for your own blog:


What I will do: Make a small work of art for the first five people who comment on this post and say " YES, I want in!"

What you will do: Swap a piece of art with me, post the rules on your blog or any other social media AND make something for the first five who comment on YOUR post...you in return will get 5 pieces of original art.

– It has to be your work, made by you, and the recipient must receive it before 2014 ends.

- Doesn't matter where you live in the world.

- Copy & paste this as your latest entry on your favorite social website (your blog is fine).

РIt can be anything art-based: a drawing/illustration, a photograph, digital, jewelry, a knitted item, cross-stitch, paper mach̩ Рor anything in-between.

- It doesn't matter if you aren't an artist...the sky's the limit...



Can't wait to swap with ya!



11 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to our swap and have my ideas percolating already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Kathy! Thank you for the opportunity to share with others - so looking forward to this fun event!

      Delete
  2. YES I WANT IN!! I would LOVE a piece of your amazing work Maureen. Please count me in. I can't wait to get started. Karen.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Karen! I am so stoked to swap with someone from the other side of the world!!! Too cool!!!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful plan..I will look forward to see what you made and received,
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can hardly wait to start; it will be fun to see what everyone does!

      Delete
  4. Maureen, Yes, I want in!
    Sylvia www.smdgreetings.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Sylvia!!! Thank you so much! This is so great...

      Delete
  5. Its Jim and Sharryn. Just had to put a comment on your wonderful work 5 stars

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes we want in. I wonder if my fathers art could be our contribution or one of Sharryns angels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maureen,
    Just popping in to say hello! Happy mid week! Xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...