Monday, September 14, 2015

Podcast Episode 15

After a slight delay due to the flu, I'm back this week to share my knitting accomplishments and to ramble on a bit about a favorite old computer game from the 1980's... hope you enjoy.


Links mentioned in this episode:

My Ravelry Project Page
My Ravelry Group Page

Denise at Kikiboo Bags Etsy shop
Kitchener Stitch tutorial
FO & Dye Podcast
Purls of Color Podcast
Fiber Trek Podcast
Silver Shed Bags
Douglas Adams website
Stitched Together Podcast
Dramatic Knits Podcast
Dairyland Knits Podcast
Fishknits Yarn Etsy Shop
Maureen Creates Etsy Shop (custom button maker)


2 comments:

  1. So happy you are feeling better now! You are a natural at the podcasts and I know you are inspiring many with your projects and talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post cast, hope by now you are feeling better as well.:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...