Monday, September 28, 2015

Podcast Episode 17

Thank you for your comments about my previous episodes. I hope you enjoy your visit today as I share some knitting, cross stitch and custom bag creation:



Links mentioned in this episode:

Fluffy Fibers Podcast
Sara at Purls of Color Podcast (Lady Edith Socks test knit)
Stitched Together Podcast
Pen, Hook and Needles Podcast
Me, My Dog and Some Yarn Podcast
Yarnaceuticals Podcast
Fiber Trek Podcast
Kikiboo Bags
Silver Shed Bags
Fondant Fibre
Fibernymph Dyeworks (90% Knitting Podcast)
Voolenvine Yarns (Yarngasm Podcast)
Hedgehog Fibres
Denise at the Knitting Den Podcast
On The Dock Knits
Spoonflower


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...