Monday, March 26, 2012

3 New ATCs


Here are my newest ATCs all ready to trade in April... yep, for ONCE I am ahead of the game! These are so easy and fun to do; when I am in the mood I can make a few on the same day.

The first one is simply different coloured cardstock taped together on the back and run through a Cuttlebug. Easy peasy, but a nice effect.

The second is made up of different vintage inspired papers inked and torn.  I thought the wool tie was more fitting instead of a ribbon. The butterfly embellie is from K&Co.

The third card is another white embossed / inked card. Another simple one with a piece of ribbon from my stash pierced by a flat brad.

6 comments:

  1. Hello! :D Thanks for dropping in! I wanted to add you to my faves list and cant and I remember your blog from somewhere, I could have sworn I already had you added! Is it some blogger problem?
    I really like your cards! Each one is so different! :)

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you Kasia! Yes, I had another art blog, (Sea of Creative Chaos) but just recently moved everything to this new one here...

    Thank you for dropping by and following me again! (sad that I can't add my old Followers automatically!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maureen ~ thanks for stopping by ~! I love your artwork. You are one talented lady. I would love to see more ~ I am following along ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Vintage Gal! I love your site as well, as you can see I've linked ya so I don't miss your posts too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful collection of ATC's all unique in there own way. I love being in swaps. its so fun receiving these mini works of art.
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Lynn! Yes, they are fun to make and trade!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...