Wednesday, March 21, 2012

More Shawl Cards

Last year my mom asked if I could make some cards for her church group. They make "prayer shawls" for parishioners and wanted some cards to go with each gift. So I made 12 at that time.

Since they went over so well, I was asked to do another dozen:


The basic style is the same as the first dozen; inside and on the back are three matted pieces of information about the Prayer Shawl program, a quote and a presentation section for the name of the recipient (I didn't take a photo of those!). The fronts feature Magnolia's "Tilda with Violin". I cut off the violin and left arm so I could wrap her in a lace shawl.


I am so glad they like them and also glad to have gotten them done on time!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...