Sunday, May 21, 2006

Cross Stitch


Before I got obsessed with scrapbooking, I used to spend my free time cross stitching. I have done quite a few pieces, and would like to get back to working on my current project of goslings on the water. The piece above is an Easter project that I did a few years ago now...I worked on it over the winter so it would be ready for Easter that year. While I stitched, I would also watch TV. While stitching the purple flowers, I remember watching CNN's coverage of the space shuttle exploding...now whenever I get this project out at Easter, I remember that heartbreaking event too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to let me know you were by. I appreciate and read with delight each and every comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...